Be part of a company that is backed-up by two of the largest and most trusted financial institutions – BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corp.
Who We Are
BPI-Philam Life Assurance Corp, formerly Ayala Life Assurance Inc, is a strategic alliance between two leading companies in the country today-The Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company (Philam Life) and Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI). Philam Life is the largest life insurance company in the Philippines and the market leader for over 60 years. BPI is a leading commercial bank in the country with over 158 years of experience in the local banking industry and extensive branch network of more than 800 branches and 1,500 ATMs.
BPI-Philam’s professional and expertly trained Bancassurance Sales Executives are assigned in BPI branches nationwide to render a financial advisory service to address customers' financial and protection needs.
With the combined expertise and resources of these two trusted companies, BPI-Philam policyholders are assured that their insurance is backed by financial strength and stability.
Why Join BPI-Philam?
We are committed to the Filipino people with our mission and vision to become the undisputed leader in insurance and wealth management and to empower Filipinos to achieve financial security and prosperity.
We are guided by a strong operating philosophy to do the right things, in the right way, with the right people.
We strive for the best through continuous improvement and innovation in everything that we do.
We care deeply for the well being of our stakeholders, customers, company, agents, and employees.
We take the initiative and have a sense of urgency, pro-activeness and responsibility.
We invest in the development of our people, providing opportunities for growth to build their skills and gain experience as we achieve our shared mission.
We provide great financial rewards and excellent recognition to match our employees’ relentless efforts and contributions.
Sales Training Officer
National Capital Reg - Makati City
- The Training Officer is primarily responsible to boost performance of sales force; increase branch support thru appropriate training programs designed for In-Branch sales; Head Office employees and the Bank.
- Conducts 15-Day Basic Training Program (BTP) each month for new Bancassurance Sales Executives (BSE).
- Conduct Product briefing to bank personnel (average of 4 sessions per week)
- Facilitate RP Workshops to BPI Branches ( average of 4 session per week)
- Conduct of advanced training programs to enhance sales productivity (Area Meetings; Boot Camps, Sales Clinics; etc.)
- Designs advanced modules and tools for In-Branch sales; BPI and Head office employees
- Develop and enhance basic and advanced training manuals and tools.
- Attend to queries from BSEs; BAMs; BDMs
- Monitors performance of BTP Batches handled (BTP Recall)
- Implements training security guidelines.
- Accomplish reports such as but not limited to the ff: Training Summary; Participant Feedback;
- Shadowing Report; training needs analysis.
- Act as LOMA EdRep in administering and facilitating LOMA Exam for BPLAC employees
- Conduct of Financial Wellness activities to BPI clients
- Monitors expenses and materials during trainings
- Prepares cash advance for training programs and liquidates within the specified turn around time of the company.
- Accomplish adhoc tasks which may be assigned from time to time by immediate manager.
Requirements: Attain your financial goals while helping others achieve their financial independence thru the various protection and investment products of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably Business Management; and or Human Resources Management; Psychology
- At least 2 years work experience in similar industry, knowledge in sales training; facilitation and workplace assessment
- Knowledge in Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Computer savvy
Email us today at
For inquiries, you may contact us through our recruitment hotlines:
(02)753-7106; (02) 753-7393; (0917) 430-4640; (0917) 430-4630
Our office address is 15/F Ayala Life-FGU Center, Ayala Ave., Makati City 1226