IT BUSINESS ANALYST
National Capital Reg - Newport City, Pasay
- Analyze and design new business processes
- Prepares Functional Specification Documents as blueprint for build.
- Works with the business architect and other planners to assess current capabilities and identifies customer requirements.
- Identifies and defines detailed product requirements and use cases.
- Sets up and maintains the Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Works with the project manager, architects, and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
- Participates in transitioning the requirements and use cases to the designers, and ensures a clear and complete understanding of the requirements.
- Participates in quality management reviews
- Serves as liaison to the business community.
Requirements: Direct application here will be prioritized for interview.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent. Job role in Functional Consultant/Business Analyst or equivalent.
- Has had experience in building and application ground up
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.