We are the Philippines' first integrated tourist destination, opening excellent opportunities to professionals who share our passion for the best things in life.
Guest Relations Officer (Maxims Hotel)
National Capital Reg
- Know your guest, make your guest feel very important and ensure highly personalized and sincere service at all times.
- Ensure that the level of service that is given to the guest is professional, efficient, smooth, friendly and genuine.
- Ensure guest satisfaction at all times by giving prompt attention, personalized service and guest recognition.
- Maintain a very good reputation for the hotel.
- Greet guest in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Must be able to handle guest’s requests, messages and special deliveries promptly.
- Must always exercise confidentiality for the guest.
- Establish good public relations with all guests.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Preferably stands 5'4 for female and 5'7 for male.
- Highly presentable.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work on shifting schedules.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay City.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent. Job role in Others or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate(s) are encouraged to apply.
- 8 Full-Time position(s) available.
Open your door to a vibrant career in leisure.
- Updated Resume
- Recent pay slip or BIR 2316
- Original copy of NBI Clearance with thumbmark
- Original and photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Original and photocopy of Highschool Diploma or Form 137
- Original and photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate
- 2X2 ID Photo with White Background
- Photocopy of SSS ID or E1/E4
- Photocopy of Tax Identification Number (TIN) Card
Immediate applications will be prioritized.